Nashville Camera Rental
Do you need a camera, a lens, a Ronin, or maybe just a few extra lights for your next shoot? Generally speaking, Nashville camera rental has never been easier thanks to ShareGrid! I’ve started to list some of my gear on ShareGrid to make it available to other creators around town. Do you need to shoot some high speed, high definition video for your next shoot? I’ve got the tried and true Sony FS700R coupled with an Atomos Shogun Inferno. When combined this duo produces beautiful RAW 4K. Do you need to stabilize your next video shoot? Would a DJI Ronin 2 help you out? If so, I’ve got mine available on ShareGrid as well! I currently have a small assortment of LED lighting solutions and am actively researching what’s next for the gear closet so if you have recommendations please let me know.
ShareGrid is a peer-to-peer marketplace where creatives and can rent, buy and sell creative gear to other creatives. Launched in in 2015, ShareGrid has seen incredible growth with close to a $533 million in inventory, which, have made owners on average $1000/month and saved renters over 30 – 50% vs. traditional rental options.
The ShareGrid community was crafted by creatives for creatives. Altogether, ShareGrid was co-founded by Arash Shiva, a serial entrepreneur (and photographer) who sold his previous startup OpenCal to Groupon in 2011, Marius Ciocirlan, an Emmy Award winning animator and former lead product designer at Groupon, and Brent Barbano a Los Angeles-based cinematographer (Local 600) working in the film/tv industry in Los Angeles. In fact, the trio sought to create a community where fellow creatives could make supplemental income on their equipment investments and find affordable rental options for their own projects.
ShareGrid in The News
- Getaround for camera gear ShareGrid raises $1M – TechCrunch
- ShareGrid raises $1M to expand peer-to-peer marketplace for film and photo equipment – GeekWire
- Marketplace for camera gear ShareGrid raises $1 million to expand in the U.S. – VentureBeat
- ShareGrid offers peer-to-peer gear rental – DP Review
- ShareGrid: Production’s Peer-To-Peer Marketplace – An Interview With Co-Founder Brent Barbano – Variety 411
- Startup Spotlight: ShareGrid helps filmmakers and photographers rent gear to other local pros – GeekWire
- ShareGrid Allows Photographers to Safely Rent Gear To and From One Another – PetaPixel
- ShareGrid Is Revolutionizing the Way Filmmakers Rent Equipment – No Film School
If you’re not interested in renting my gear that’s cool, check out what I’m currently fundraising for here!